[olug] Finally, geek for a living

DiMartino, John (US - Omaha) jodimartino at deloitte.com
Wed Aug 18 18:46:00 UTC 2004

Don't give up guys, I just graduated from school and it took me 2 months
but I found a decent job - it isn't Linux related but it pays the health
insurance and bills.

You'll eventually find one.  Word to the wise - get on UNO's job list.
Contact Doug Bahle [dbahle at FOUNDATION.NEBRASKA.EDU] for information.

Later,
John