[olug] WHS Senior Project Consultant

Demian Steppenwolf phraktal at cox.net
Wed Sep 17 02:34:59 UTC 2003

  I am a senior at Westside High School and as any WHS grads know one of the requirements for graduation is a Senior Project.  Part of the project requires me to consult someone from the community who has expertise on the subject of the project.  I'm not asking for a large commitment of any kind, all I'm looking for is someone from the Linux community who has a stable understanding of Linux and time for a quick informal meeting.

  The project I'm working on is a Diabetes management program.  I have a number of years of Linux experience under my belt and am fully confident in my abilities to design and implement the project.  All I need is someone who would be willing to have an brief and informal meeting to answer a few questions about Linux.  If anyone would be willing to help out and get a free dinner at Godfathers please email me, phraktal at cox.net  asap

thanks