[olug] WHS Senior Project Consultant

Jeff Hinrichs jlh at cox.net
Wed Sep 17 02:44:36 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Demian Steppenwolf" <phraktal at cox.net>
To: <olug at olug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 9:34 PM
Subject: [olug] WHS Senior Project Consultant

>   I am a senior at Westside High School and as any WHS grads know one of
the requirements for graduation is a Senior Project.  Part of the project
requires me to consult someone from the community who has expertise on the
subject of the project.  I'm not asking for a large commitment of any kind,
all I'm looking for is someone from the Linux community who has a stable
understanding of Linux and time for a quick informal meeting.

>   The project I'm working on is a Diabetes management program.  I have a
number of years of Linux experience under my belt and am fully confident in
my abilities to design and implement the project.  All I need is someone who
would be willing to have an brief and informal meeting to answer a few
questions about Linux.  If anyone would be willing to help out and get a
free dinner at Godfathers please email me, phraktal at cox.net  asap

Demian,
If you could be more specific about the type of questions that you have you
will probably get better feedback.  Also, I wouldn't see why the group as an
entity could not meet your needs.  Post your questions and see what happens.

-Jeff