[olug] Cool Gadget - USB 2.0

Matthew G. Marsh mgm at midwestlinux.com
Fri May 30 22:56:37 UTC 2003

Well because of the 256M SD offer at CrampSpewsAlot I also happened to see
that they had the SanDisk 6in1 reader for $10 off (29.99 final price) so I
got one.

Works quite well so far and reads/writes CompactFlash I&II, MemoryStick,
SmartMedia, SD, and MMC. I have only tested the CF (type II ?), MS, and
SD. But it is cool the way it comes up and "looks" like four scsi
drives... heh. I wonder if Software RAID works on it... eh - some other
day.

Anyway - in case anyone was wondering how to read/write all those
different camera formats.

Matthew G. Marsh,  President
Paktronix Systems LLC
1506 North 59th Street