[olug] Looking for an OLUG banner - can anyone help?

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Sat May 31 13:37:24 UTC 2003

I dont know if any has suggested it....(ive had mail server problems in
the past 2 days...switching to qmail)....

At Kinko's you can get the 3x5foot banner with multiple colors for
around $100.00, just bring them a .PSD file.