[olug] One Point Twenty-One Jigawatts

thehaas at binary.net thehaas at binary.net
Tue May 13 18:18:08 UTC 2003

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 12:19:01PM -0500, Trent Melcher wrote:
> It covers Phone line, Cable and powerlines coming into the house, I think
> its around $6 a month to have it.   Installation I think was $50.

I just got it in my house . . . . it's $20 for installation, then
$6/month for the first year.  Apparently, you don't have to pay per month
after the first year.

Also, if you sign up for level payment plan when you tell them you want
the surge protection, they will put that $20 fee into your level payments
(ie you don't have to pay the $20 at once, it's spread throughout the
year).

-- mikeh