[olug] take this poll

Carl Lundstedt clundst at unlserve.unl.edu
Wed Feb 26 14:12:33 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 01:09, Brian Roberson wrote:
> I urge you ALL to vite.... lets put this Unix Tip issue to rest... I left a comment there as well on
> my viewpoint--
>

> http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=Surveys&op=results&pollID=18&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
I know that I'm just a "mailing list member" but I agree with your
comments on the poll.  It's not like I really like the "Unix Tips", but
it is VERY insightful and informative when someone else posts "I would
NEVER do this, I'd do...." or "There is a much easier way to do this..."
or even "Is this even useful, can't you just..."

Just subscribing to the Unix tips mailer would just get me the tips, no
discussion.

--
Carl Lundstedt <clundst at unlserve.unl.edu>
University of Nebraska