[olug] xbox

Patrick Olsen rattatpat at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 23:26:07 UTC 2003

Is there anyone wanting to load linux on an xbox? i was going to try and
figure out how i have an xbox i really dont care about and wanted to mess
with it. You dont really need to have your own i guess we could just mess
with mine. Welp just let me know if someone is interested id rather stay
away from any soldering if at all possible but if someone is great at
soldering i guess ill do it i like to gamble well just e-mail me if you want
to.