[olug] OLUG Project Club???

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Tue Aug 26 16:20:13 UTC 2003

If I ever get around to it I plan on using an xbox for a mythtv
frontend, while doing the capture/encoding on the athlon in my home
office.

$140 for refurb xbox + $60 for stereo capture card + $20 for misc stuff
(keyboard cable, game rental, etc) + Existing linux box with lots of
disk.

$200 tivo isn't bad, cheaper now that you don't need a mod chip. It can
play mame games too, that alone is worth it. I need my SMB3 fix.

-- Daniel