[olug] SCO whackin' ?

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Aug 26 13:50:41 UTC 2003

Sorry, I only have the one box.  :-)

                      neal rauhauser
                      <neal at lists.rauha        To:       Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>
                      user.net>                cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [olug] SCO whackin' ?
                      olug-bounces at olug
                      .org

                      08/26/2003 07:23
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Omaha Linux User
                      Group

  That makes me a little happy, but I'd rather flock shoot to tell the
truth - does anyone have a couple of thousand of those things cornered
somewhere? I'd like to kill a couple of press releases worth of SCO
boxes ...