[olug] SCO Whackin'

Nick Walter waltern at iivip.com
Wed Aug 20 19:46:30 UTC 2003

2 years ago I and a few other co-workers convinced the management of my
company to shift our telephony products from Unixware to RedHat.  That
has cost SCO several hundred (pricey) Unixware licenses from my company
alone in the last couple years.

The best part about this is that we still have some crusty SCO-lovin
Unix admin types here.  These are the people who ranted and raved at me
a few years about Linux being a dead-end fad hacker toy and SCO Unixware
being a solid commercial product with a bright future.  Oh how I cackled
at them when Caldera bought SCO . . .

Nick Walter