[olug] Aug 5 = Good Meeting!

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 03:33:08 UTC 2003

--- mØntar3 <m0ntar3 at cox.net> wrote:
> doh! the next one's always a month away..
>
> .. being a month away, what about the mysterious
> ways of "shaping" for a
> topic? industrial usage? is it actually being used
> by people for
> purposes other than intellectual violence?

I like the sound of this for a topic/presentation...

> .. so, anyway, i figured that with all the brain
> power and industrial
> experience and pure geekdome present on this list
> ... can anyone say
> "flashmob?" ..

Ya, flashmob for the next OLUG meeting.  AFAIK, there
hasn't been one yet in Omaha, but alot of talk...

That would fit in with the tradition of most of the
OLUG meetings...never know if it going to take place
and what the topic will be...heh...

Hell, I'll end my self-imposed OLUG exile and not go
golfing on that night and come to this one.

=====
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense."

-Edsger W. Dijkstra