LGOTW (Linux Guru of the Week) (was Re: [olug] Cox and Web Servers)

Timothy G. O'Brien IrishMASMS at netscape.net
Thu Oct 10 23:34:38 UTC 2002

Sorry you can't commit. The LGOTW (Linux Guru of the Week) sounds like a superb idea to me – I'm passing it on to the OLUG list & Adam (the OLUG “VP”) to make the determinations – I'm just a fellow member like you.

Well, not like you – I make some of the meetings! ;)

OLUG - what do you think of Wild Bill's idea? This would be a good idea for increasing the traffic to/from OLUG.org (like mentioned at the last meeting).