[olug] OT: After installfest

bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Jul 16 14:06:35 UTC 2002

Sounds like I missed an interesting time.  :-)  Are all the installfests
like this or was this an anomaly?

How did the actual installfest go?

Bill

                    CM Miller
                    <cmmiller1973@       To:     olug at olug.org
                    yahoo.com>           cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [olug] OT: After installfest
                    07/15/02 05:04
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to olug

Words of advise to the young people on the list...

Although it is nice to get out from behind the
keyboard/monitor once in awhile, do social activities,
and I've been in alot of watering holes in this
country and two others, that was perhaps the weirdest,
strangest, saddest thing that I've seen in a long
time.

I did enjoy the Installfest though and perhaps we can
have some social outings after the
meetings/installfest.

-Chris

For help contact olug-help at olug.org - run by ezmlm