[olug] INSTALLFEST on January 11th

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 19:04:41 UTC 2002

Are these also available in .pdf format/or whatevet
the opensource format is on the olug.org website?
People lose their paper copy, such as myself. Plus,
why encourage the destruction of more trees?

I've also prepared a 1 page paper to hand out and/or
upload to the site on how to keep packages updated for
rpm based distros, aimed at RedHat and Mandrake users.

--- Adam Haeder <adamh at omaha.org> wrote:
> It would also be very helpful if this lesson
> included a 1 page (no
> more) handout to accompany it. I have prepared the
> following and can
> present them:
> Getting started with GnuPG
> Common plugins for Mozilla
> Basic box security
> Keeping your system current with AutoUpdate

=====
"People without goals get used by those who have goals" - Unknown