[olug] OLUG Meeting 09/03/2002

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Fri Aug 30 16:05:49 UTC 2002

Hello everyone
Sorry I've been away from the list for so long.

The next OLUG meeting will be on 09/03/2002 at the AIM Training Center on
the Clarkson College campus in Omaha, NE. You can find a map and
directions at http://www.schoolink.org/01/05/index.htm. The only thing not
up-to-date on that page is the parking information. You MAY park in the
parking garage on the south side of Douglas Street (for free, even).

The topics for the meeting will be:
- Overview of Gentoo linux
- Demonstration of the Linux Terminal Server Project

For those of you unfamiliar, the LTSP allows you to easily set up low-end
workstations to be "dumb" clients, running their OS off a server instead
of a hard drive.

The meeting starts at 6:30 pm and runs until we're done, usually around 8
or so.

Hope to see you all there!

--
Adam Haeder