[olug] bad practices at home

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Mon May 21 05:35:09 UTC 2001

well the picture from the internet side is a little different.  from that
perspective there are no private IPs showing anyway.

I'm a little nervous about losing functionality if they change over to a NAT
scheme but on the other hand I find the frequent scans for ports vulnerable
to various exploits rather annoying and would appreciate it if they could do
something to prevent that.  (on that same subject let me just say that IIS
is evil and should be exterminated.  if in doubt do a web search on google
for "iis exploits" and then one for "apache exploits")