[olug] Computer components

kaygee kegaut01 at willy.wsc.edu
Sat Jul 14 19:25:11 UTC 2001

If you use pricewatch use it in conjunction with resellerratings.com

Many companies rated on that site and it's been my experience that the
rating is pretty accurate most of the time.  However, read the comments,
but don't put too much stock in a couple of people blasting the company if
most of the comments are positive.  That can scare you away from companies
that are decent, but not perfect enough for some impatient customers.
Good luck.

Keith
There's ease of use and then there's ease of usefulness.
Choose usefulness. Choose Linux.