[olug] Setup Crew / Last Minute Info For the Fest

kaygee kegaut01 at willy.wsc.edu
Sat Apr 28 00:32:04 UTC 2001

All,
I managed to get some good flyer exposure at UNMC so you may want to plan
for more people, although how you judge these things I realy couldn't say.
I just wanted to let you guys know while you have some time to burn more
ISO's.  I would burn some but I'm still studying for my Neuro test
tomorrow.

I should be there around 12 tomorrow so just assign me to whatever
scutwork is still left. Thanks.

Keith
There's ease of use and then there's ease of usefulness.
Choose usefulness. Choose Linux.