[olug] Setup Crew / Last Minute Info For the Fest

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Sat Apr 28 00:08:46 UTC 2001

Okay, I need a few volunteers for the setup crew to be at the meeting
site by 11 am tommorow, fest starts at 12. Ill need help with any
potential labor (table setup, etc) as I did a number on my back and
would rather not make it worse.

I intend to stock up on soda and food type items to sell to keep people
snacked up and lubricated during the event.

Im on my way to work for a few hours to burn CDs on the 12x burner there
rather than my slow 6x here... Ill be burning Mandrake 8.0 for the
newbies.  If anyone else wants to pull the ISO tonight and burn a few
sets, it would help greatly.

See you all tommorow. Im expecting a decent turnout (not because of the
flyers that didnt get posted across town, but because of Infotec...
everyone needs to thank Adam and offer him the beverage of his choice,
alcoholic or non).

Jason