[olug] help with qmail?

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Fri Nov 17 07:15:33 UTC 2000

If all you want to do is change the source of the email to foo.com ( e.g.
`echo "BLAH" | mail someuser at somedomain ` ) looks as it came from
you at foo.com ....
put "foo.com" in the file /var/qmail/control/defaultdomain and
/var/qmail/control/defaulthost .

ahh.. the control files... I know the answer to just about everything you
could ever dream about regarding qmail... ask away ;-)