[olug] Solaris SysAdmin Job

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Mon Nov 6 16:41:00 UTC 2000

I have turned in my 2 week notice so there is now an opening for a
Solaris System Administrator at a local graphics company.  It's a great
company to work for.  You would be working with Solaris servers and
Linux and Mac workstations.  The people are great and the atmosphere is
very casual.  The boss is excellent and in no way micro manages.  He
also has alot of common sense.  They are looking to hire immediately
since my last day will be the 17th of this month.  None of my reasons
for leaving are due to me not liking the company (otherwise I would not
be trying to help find my replacement.).  Anyone interested can call
Kathy Dean from World Tech Systems at 292-9470 (e-mail worldt1 at aol.com)
or contact me via e-mail (j.kennedy at bigfoot.com) off list.  Interviews
will be held ASAP.
John Kennedy