[OLUG] Meeting 6-18

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Wed May 31 23:58:06 UTC 2000

How about a demo on the different Office suites available for Linux.
(i.e. StarOffice/Applix/Corel)
Does anyone have enough experience with any to present???  I have a
copy of StarOffice and an old (4.2) copy of Applix (Which I never
really used)
Either that or if there is enough interest in using Palm Pilots with
Linux I could possibly do that.
John

On 5/31/00, 4:37:39 PM, Phil Brutsche <pbrutsch at creighton.edu> wrote
regarding Re: [OLUG] Meeting 6-18: