[OLUG] internet provider at Omaha

Chris Garrity m0ntar3 at home.com
Fri Jan 21 15:41:50 UTC 2000

I've used Novia and found that their customer support is excellent.  One
time they even fixed a problem I had with gdb (GNU - debugger)!  One of
the staff actually 'talk'ed to me while I was on the system saying
"we're working on the problem, should be fixed soon."  I've also spent
ridiculous amounts of time connected to their system without getting
dropped.  They support DSL if the phone wires to your house support DSL.

Now I have a cable modem, and "you can have it, when you pry it from my
cold dead fingers" :-)

-chris