[OLUG] internet provider at Omaha

mrmyster mrmyster at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 15:15:30 UTC 2000

i use mitec and suggest you stick with either radiks
or novia.  heard good things about both (i'm too lazy
change and keep hoping that i'll move)

after nearly 2 years i've yet to have a good customer
service experience with mitec.  the service is usually
up but when something is down its like pulling teeth
to get them to work with you

good luck

PS  i agree, cool name!