[OLUG] Exchange on linux?

Phil Brutsche pbrutsch at creighton.edu
Fri Jan 7 23:31:52 UTC 2000

> Does anyone know a mail program on Linux that will interface with a MS
> exchange server?

The best way is to get the NT admin to install SMTP POP3 et al and then
use your favorite email client.  If you're looking for something that
knows the native exchange protocol: last I checked only MS Outlook knows
that, and it's only available for Solaris/Sparc, HP-UX, and Windows.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch at creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein