[OLUG] alternatives to CSM

puzzled puzzled at home.com
Sat Feb 26 15:11:20 UTC 2000

    Bellevue gets $40/visit for the room we used last fall - the one with
the big projector type monitors. The lan admin is sympathetic to the 'cause'
as well.

   My wife recently became the assistant dean of the UNO business college -
we can't do aynthing about it this weekend but on Monday we can talk with
the IS guy there and we think he might be receptive to letting us use a CBA
lab with a link to the outside world.

  If no one comes up with an alternative for this weekend I can check with
the UNO guy on Monday and we can try to do it there next weekend.