[olug] Getting LILO back

Daniel Pfile pfiled at marietta.edu
Mon Aug 7 04:26:22 UTC 2000

oops, my bad, the docs are in the tar ball in gnu info files, i asumed you
downloaded that and looked at it, just checks out the directory named
'docs' winzip can handle .tar.gz files just dandy

---

just use rawrite.exe to write the image on the ftp site to a floppy.

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-boot-0.5.95.image

you can find rawrite.exe on practicly every linux distro site

---

or grab the tarball and stick the two files together with

copy /b stage1 + stage2 grub.raw

then rawrite grub.raw to the floppy

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/grub-boot-0.5.95.tar.gz

---

enjoy

| Daniel Pfile        | I'm to cool for a signature |
| pfiled at marietta.edu | --------------------------- |