[olug] Getting LILO back

Phil Brutsche pbrutsch at creighton.edu
Wed Aug 2 13:52:04 UTC 2000

> I thought the linux boot partition had to be on the primary master
> or secondary master (i.e., not on a slave drive).  Does that
> limitation no longer exist?

That limitation existed?

Seriously: a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, when I first
installed Linux, Win95 was on the primary drive, and Linux (Slackware
3.2!) was on the slave.  I had no trouble then, and I'm having no trouble
now (Win 2000 on /dev/hda, Debian frozen on /dev/hdb).

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch at creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein