[olug] Getting LILO back

Jon Keene jkeene at cse.unl.edu
Thu Aug 3 13:17:16 UTC 2000

You're right.  This is the limitation I "thought" I remembered:

>From the redhat site:
* If you have 2 IDE (or EIDE) drives, /boot must live on one of
them. This also includes any IDE CD-ROM drives on your primary
controller. If you have one IDE hard drive, and one IDE CD-ROM
on the primary controller, /boot must live on the hard drive.

It's discouraging that I didn't remember that better ...
I wasted a lot of time when I first encountered the problem :)
Jon