[olug-colo] Jobbie Job

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Fri May 8 16:22:03 EDT 2009

The company I work for is looking for one or two good support people, mostly
for overnight shifts. I think its sun-thursday.
Its mostly windows server 2003, some 2008. Knowledge of DNS, SMTP, SSL, HTTP
required.  Since its over night you will sometimes be my bitch for
datacenter stuff, like if a server crashes hard and cant be recovered,
restore from a backup, or call me in(I'm on call most of the time)

They train at 28ish per year, and give good raises for ppl that have their
head in the game.
Linux stuff does exist here, but not alot of it yet :D

send resumes to careers at powerdnn.com

I most likley wont see any of them, it will be the support manager looking
at them.

U can tell them that U know me if U want.

Charles