No subject

Fri Mar 27 23:51:30 EDT 2009

ww.coollawyer.com/webfront/bizfilings/LLC.php</a><br>
. I think setting up an LLC would be cheaper short term and have fewer requ=
irements. though if I am reading this correctly the money handling thing lo=
oks like it could be a mess this way however with as many members as this i=
s.=A0 <br>

=3D"#888888"><br>Shannon=A0 <br>
olug-colo mailing list<br>
nsmitted in this e-mail message and attachments, if<br>any, may be of a con=
fidential matter, and is intended only for the use<br>of the individual or =
entity named above. Distribution to, or review<br>
by, unauthorized persons is prohibited. All personal messages express<br>vi=
ews solely of the sender, which are not to be attributed to<br>MobileNow, I=
nc.. If you have received this transmission in error,<br>immediately notify=
 the sender and permanently delete this transmission<br>
including attachments, if any.<br>

--000e0cd56b087ebac70466c6ba9a--