No subject

Fri Mar 27 23:51:30 EDT 2009

corps.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Shannon <ridgid at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.coollawyer.com/webfront/bizfilings/LLC.php
>
> well, reading that for what it is. and from what little I know about it. I
> think setting up an LLC would be cheaper short term and have fewer
> requirements. though if I am reading this correctly the money handling thing
> looks like it could be a mess this way however with as many members as this
> is.
>
> I think going corporate might be best in the long run.
>
> Shannon

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments, if
any, may be of a confidential matter, and is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity named above. Distribution to, or review
by, unauthorized persons is prohibited. All personal messages express
views solely of the sender, which are not to be attributed to
MobileNow, Inc.. If you have received this transmission in error,
immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this transmission
including attachments, if any.

--000e0cd56b087ebac70466c6ba9a