[olug-colo] Cogent Pricing for 11111M

Abraham Serafino abrahams at teknohazard.com
Fri Aug 7 13:17:37 EDT 2009

I may be revealing my ignorance, but that sounds like an awful lot of money?

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 8:36 AM, Charles.Bird <charles.bird at powerdnn.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
>        In passing conversation with Cogent yesterday i asked about pricing
> for bandwidth at 11111M, I told him that Qwest was expensive and that Cox
> was already there.
>
> he responded with:
>

> Charles,
>

> Looks like this is Verizon territory – the loops would be around $1200 for
> 10 Mb and $2200 for 100 Mb (20 Mb not available). Here’s what the totals
> would look like after adding the port costs:
>

> 10 Mbps:
>
> $1800 monthly
>

> 100 Mbps:
>
> $3100 monthly
>

> Let me know what you think when you get the chance.
>

> Best,
>
> Chris
>

> *Chris Morgan*
>
> *(o) 310-591-2930*
>
> *(c) 310-913-5786*
>
>  *cmorgan at cogentco.com* <cmorgan at cogentco.com>

Thanks!
Abraham Serafino
email: abrahams at teknohazard.com
homepage: http://www.teknohazard.com/blog

"He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me."
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life."
-- Jesus Christ