[olug-colo] Suggestions for Official E-mail

Curtis LaMasters curtislamasters at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:45:53 EDT 2009

Drupal is fine for the website piece.  Look at Ubuntu.com...  We just
need to put the plugins in place to allow more freedom.  If Drupal
isn't a good match, Joomla is a great option as well as Wordpress
except for the forum piece...I have not found out that I like.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com