[olug-colo] The Legal Mumbo-Jumbo

Brian Roberson roberson at bstc.net
Fri Apr 3 21:15:05 EDT 2009

So, here is where we need to tap into a non profit lawyer for
information. I think there is a problem with charging for services
rendered when you are a non profit. I dont see Adam Haeder on the list
yet, but I think we may be able to tap into some resources via the AIM
institute for this legal help..

Adam?