[olug-colo] The Legal Mumbo-Jumbo

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Fri Apr 3 21:16:39 EDT 2009

SCOLA is nonprofit, they charge for services and get money in donations :)

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Brian Roberson <roberson at bstc.net> wrote:

> So, here is where we need to tap into a non profit lawyer for
> information. I think there is a problem with charging for services
> rendered when you are a non profit. I dont see Adam Haeder on the list
> yet, but I think we may be able to tap into some resources via the AIM
> institute for this legal help..
>

> Adam?
>

> On Apr 3, 2009, at 8:08 PM, Dan Clough wrote:
>
> > Yes, and that's why I'm unsure that a nonprofit is really the best
> > direction to go with this.  If this gets to the point where we need
> > full-time people to manage it, nonprofit status might complicate
> > matters.
> >
> > Since I'm working on articles, does someone want to write up a
> > business plan?

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments, if
any, may be of a confidential matter, and is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity named above. Distribution to, or review
by, unauthorized persons is prohibited. All personal messages express
views solely of the sender, which are not to be attributed to
MobileNow, Inc.. If you have received this transmission in error,
immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this transmission
including attachments, if any.