[olug] OT: Networking for Home Office

Matthew Goeres mgoeres at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:56:41 CST 2021

I mainly run Fortinet (APs, firewall and switches) but that is what I do
during my day job and I wouldn't exactly recommend it to someone without
Fortinet or Fortigate experience.

That said, I would look into the Ubiquiti for atleast the switches and APs.
I had UAP access points or years and they were nice. You could also do a
nice point to point wireless to the shed.