[olug] Speaker Needed for March Meeting

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:44:07 CST 2021

  Hi Matt,
I'm sorry I missed your first email.   You did get it through to my gmail
account but I missed it in a bunch of other mail.    I think your topic
would be great for our March meeting.    How is PakSecured different than
any regular distro's repository?
Our meeting platform is called jitsi.   It's an open source conference and
is easy to use.   I can work with Jon to get a test link up, so you can try
it out before the meeting.    Also, please give me a title for the
presentation that I can put on the website and the twitter.    Thanks for
volunteering and let me know if you have any questions.

Dave

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 11:51 AM Matthew G. Marsh <olug4mgm at paktronix.com>
wrote:

> Dave,
>
> My email server indicated I may have had a problem with delivery directly
> to your gmail address (no surprise there). Did you get my response to this
> request?
>
> Let me know as I did not want to clutter up the primary mailling list with
> suppositions...
>
> mgm
>
> On Sat, 13 Feb 2021, Dave Thacker wrote:
>
> > We are 17 days away from the next OLUG meeting and we do not have a
> > speaker.   Please contact me if you would like to talk on March 2nd.
>  This
> > will be a virtually meeting.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Dave Thacker