[olug] Emergency Server Room Air Conditioning Ideas

Teale Sloterdijk teale11 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 10:42:33 CDT 2019

Dedicated portable ac that vents the heat exchanger to above the drop
ceiling. Or you can go full YOLO mode and go in there with a garden hose
and spray everything down. Might get you fired and sued but hey it's cool.
I think as far as BTU goes, it's 250 BTU or square meter per hundred watts.
Another less drastic method is dry ice with a bit of creativity. Not a long
term solution but is great for super hot days.