[olug] Debian 9 - This Saturday

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 12:26:24 CDT 2017

Hey Everybody,
Looks like Debian 9 "Stretch" is going to really be released this Saturday June 17th.  A Debian release doesn't happen that often.  Debian 8 was released over 2 years ago so Debian 9.0 is highly anticipated.  I"m on testing on most of my boxes so probably won't be that big a change, except for a bunch of pent-up packages will probably hit the testing channel after 9.0 is released..  Still good to see though.
Happy dist-upgrading everyone,

Aaron0-0-0"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying