[olug] vbox pxe performance

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 22:50:43 CDT 2017

no i don't, I was having issues getting the interfaces to plumb.
I'll try again tomorrow

Together We Win!   Looking for cloud storage, try pCloud
<https://my.pcloud.com/#page=register&invite=O7KbZIt0T67> (10g free
<https://my.pcloud.com/#page=register&invite=O7KbZIt0T67>)
--
Chad

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.

Some people claim if you play a Windows Install Disc backwards you'll hear
satanic Messages.
That's nothing, if you play it forward it installs Windows