[olug] OT: Any recommendations for a good electronics guru?

Hurley Rod RHurley at TENASKA.com
Tue Jan 18 21:44:18 UTC 2011

Does it work with an external USB keyboard/mouse?

-----Original Message-----
From: olug-bounces at olug.org [mailto:olug-bounces at olug.org] On Behalf Of Timothy Goshinski
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:35 PM
To: Omaha Linux User Group
Subject: [olug] OT: Any recommendations for a good electronics guru?

The keyboard and touchpad on my daughter's OLPC XO-1 has stopped responding.  I swapped out a new touchpad and I/O circuit board which failed to solve the problem. I'm guessing my issue is in the cable that connects the monitor/motherboad assembly to the keyboard, but I am beyond my limited expertise in diagnosing and fixing that particular problem.

Thanks,
Tim

--
"I believe the figure 1 1/16 will be sufficiently accurate for poetry" - Charles Babbage _______________________________________________