[olug] Luncheon Voting Results

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Thu Sep 18 13:58:32 UTC 2008

> I don't know
> what is discussed in the group luncheon, but could use some assistance
> with learning linux.
>
> I think i may have missed the first email that stated what day was
> supposed to be on.

To answer your question more generally, the OLUG lunch is always
the third Friday of the month at 11:30am.  OLUG's coverage area
is broken into four regions, each with its own lunch location,
so you can find one near you (east Omaha, west Omaha, Council Bluffs,
and Lincoln).  It's mostly just a social time, but we inevitably
discuss nerd stuff.

Specific info should be on the OLUG web site at http://www.olug.org