[olug] OLUG meeting for Tuesday, October 2nd

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Thu Sep 27 18:35:08 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone,

The next OLUG meeting is this coming Tuesday, October 2nd.  6:30 PM at the
AIM Institute Computer Lab, 412 South 19th Street.

We are looking for someone to do a presentation on any one of the topics
below:

Samba 4
OSPF
Routing
iptables
LDAP
Kernel Compile
CarPC
Knoppix Rescue
iSCSI

If you can present on any of the above topic or on another topic
relating to Linux/Open source software, please let myself or Adam Haeder
<adam -at- aiminstitute dot org> know.

We will still be meeting on Tuesday even if we don't have a presentation,
as we will be discussing the upcoming Ubuntu release party and any other
recent Linux news.

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Operations Manager, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/