[olug] Suse 9.3 Pro download

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Wed Jul 13 12:37:41 UTC 2005

I agree with Brian on most points. After being an RH user for many years,
my conversion to SuSE has been pretty painless. Although I've never been a
big fan of 'admin frontend tools', YaST is worth it's weight in gold.
The only area I've run into where Fedora wins is with third-party rpm
support (sites like freshrpms.net and
http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/). Other than that, I have SuSE
running on laptops, desktops and servers and am very happy with it.

- --
Adam Haeder
Vice President of Information Technology
AIM Institute
adamh at omaha.org
(402) 345-5025 x115
PGP Public key: http://www.haederfamily.org/pgp.html