[olug] SSH on an NT 4 box with Nutcracker

Thom Harrison id4spam at cox.net
Fri Apr 2 01:57:15 UTC 2004

Can the NT box be physically moved into close proximity of the Sun
boxes?  If so, I might turn out to be quicker to simply through a
crossover cable between the two and transfer the data any way you want (
ftp, sftp, scp etc... )

I believe that the ftp transfer would be quicker than sftp.

Just my nickel's worth.

Thom