[olug] Helpdesk Software

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 12:07:34 CST 2024

My organization has been using JitBit for a couple of years. (1) It's been
a solid platform, and we've built a few hooks out to other parts of the
enterprise.    We are moving off of JitBit to GitLab Service Desk.(2)
 We're moving because my organization has chosen GitLab to support code
repositories, scrum planning, and documentation.    We wanted to get our
help desk tickets to go directly into our scrum workflow.   We'll be
rolling out GSD in a couple of weeks.

(1) https://www.jitbit.com/
(2) https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/service_desk/

DT

On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 2:32 PM Craig Wolf <wolfout101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Afternoon everyone!!  Not sure if our list is still live but I am looking
> for input...
> I am looking for what people are using for helpdesk ticketing systems.
>
> What do you like/don't like about what you are using or have used??
>
> Craig Wolf
> (402)990-3010
>
> Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever
> Take a moment to Make a moment! - Shekeela/VZW

Dave Thacker