[olug] Problems booting a Dell R740 from an ISO.

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:13:15 CST 2023

Did this turn out be out-of-date RHEL iso on up-to-date firmware?

Did RHEL 8 install after turning off Secure-Boot?

Seen many posts on various forms over the last couple of years in which
security problems with grub would not get past "SecureBoot" unless it was
an old set of SecureBoot certificates.  Some of grubs' certificates were
disallowed until resigned.