[olug] VPN?

Shawn L. Djernes sdjernes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 11:12:49 CDT 2023

I myself like WireGuard. It can be a bit tricky to setup at first but once
clients can connect it just works. They have clients for almost everything
from Linux to iOS.

I used it with Untangle and UniFi UDM SE as the hosts and the config was
copy and paste.

I am starting to play with Tailscale which is a distributed VPN based on
the WireGuard tech.

Hope this helps.